Home / Blog / Driving Hungry on Tour: Upcoming Readings
Photo by Lilian Moreira
Photo by Lilian Moreira

Driving Hungry on Tour: Upcoming Readings

IMG_2805

We’re taking this book on the road! If you’re in any of these seven cities, I hope you can join me for an evening of stories about hunger and wanderlust:

New York: Monday, July 27, 2015 – 7:00PM – McNally Jackson Books, 52 Prince Street

Washington, DC: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 – 7:00PM – Politics & Prose Bookstore, 5015 Connecticut Ave NW

Chicago: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 – 6:00PM – 57th Street Bookstore,1301 E 57th Street

Seattle: Thursday, July 30, 2015 – 6:30PM – Book Larder, 4252 Fremont Avenue North

Los Angeles: Friday, July 31, 2015 – 7:30PM – Skylight Books, 1818 N Vermont Ave

San Francisco: Monday, August 3, 2015 – 7:00PM – Bookshop West Portal,80 W. Portal Ave

San Diego: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 – 7:00PM – Warwick’s Bookstore, 7812 Girard Avenue, La Jolla

Photo by Lilian Moreira
Photo by Lilian Moreira

You might also like...

IMG_4905

Berlin Dispatch: Osman’s Two Turkish Tips

A burly, broad-shouldered man with a mop of black-brown curls who might be in his ...

4 comments

1. Loved Driving Hungry. A tasty memoir to be sure…. felt like I’ve known you for years.
    Easy reading, enjoyed the conversation… thanks for the ride… looking forward to your next
    journey… I’m all in !!

• Lovely, Lynn! Thank you so much. Working on some stories from the next journey and looking forward to sharing them with you. Greetings from Bulgaria,
      Layne

2. Just finished your book for “Foodie” group at the local bookstore here in Charlotte, NC. Such a fun read. I enjoyed all of it and can’t imagine driving a taxi in NY. Kudos to you. I have been to NY and Buenos Aires, not yet to Berlin. Your account of Berlin makes me want to go there. I am headed to Sorrento, Italy, this weekend and wondered if you’ve been there and have suggestions for dining.

• Hi Jane,
      Thank you for reading and for your kind words about my book. Unfortunately, I haven’t been to Sorrento (yet!), so I can’t recommend any places there, but I hope you found some extraordinary food while you were there.
      Best wishes,